8 Spatial Davao Filinvest - PRICE LIST

Filinvest : 8 Spatial Davao Filinvest For Sale
Unit Type For Sale Price Area(sq.m.) Notes
2 Bedroom ₱ 2.4 M 32 sqm
Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Spot Cash
less 8% upon reservation; less 5% if paid within 30 days
 
Spot Down Payment
Less 3% on down payment amount
 
Deferred Cash
No Down Payment; No Interest Price payable up to 30 months for building 1 and 24 months for building 2
 
House Financing
20% downpayment payable up to 24 months, 80% balance payable up to 10 years
 
Bank Financing
10% downpayment payable up to 24 months, 90% balance payable up to 10 years
 

Condo Living in Davao

Davao City is one of the most prosperous cities in the island of Mindanao. It enjoys a reputation of being one of the safest cities to live in among Southeast Asian cities. The current Philippine president R. R. Duterte served as Davao City’s mayor before he was elected to his current position. This reputation makes Davao one of the fastest growing urban centers in the country with it being conducive to business, and providing a high standard of living as well.

It hosts the country’s third busiest airport, the Francisco Bangoy International Airport with connecting international and local flights on a daily basis. It is also subject to infrastructural development by the government in its aim to decentralize progress from the capital. This means that new roads and bridges among other government services would be constructed making life in Davao easier.

In contrast to other metropolitan areas in the Philippines, Davao City is not congested with light traffic and an efficient public transportation system comprising of buses, jeepneys, taxis, multi-cabs, and tricycles plying several routes. The city’s taxis are the first among Philippine cities to cater for ATM and debit card payments with some taxis connected to GPS systems. Davao City is a fine display of road discipline rarely seen in other cities in the country. Furthermore, Davao City has a wide area for expansion which means that it can cater for the needs of the incoming developments. You can enjoy the luxuries of urban living without the dangers and stress associated to metropolitan areas.

Our price range at P1,649,800 makes 8 Spatial units an excellent deal for you and your family. Our various payment options caters to your needs with Spot Cash  offering less 8% upon reservation and 5% less if paid within 30 days and Spot Down Payment offers less 3% on down payment amount. Deferred Cash offers no down payment and interest with price payable within 30 months for building 1 and 24 months for building 2.  Our house financing option offers 20% down payment which is payable for up to 24 months and the 80% balance to be paid for up to 10 years. Lastly, our Bank Financing option offers 10% down payment payable for up to 24 months with the remaining 90% balance payable for up to 10 years.

The 8 Spatial appreciates these special details that make up Davao City. Being part of its development, 8 Spatial takes in certain characteristics that are distinct in Davao.  Despite offering convenience and easy access to strategic locations and services, the development still enjoys a low density neighborhood which offers certain benefits that are mutually exclusive to 8 Spatial. The low density occupancy offers you and your family more privacy in an ever growing and urbanizing city. In most metropolitan areas, the high density of residential areas is associated to most of the stress that tires urban dwellers. The low density occupancy means that you get to maintain privacy and bonding time with your family; something that is often sacrificed living in metropolitan areas. The light traffic in the city means that you and your family would get to have more time spent together rather than stuck on traffic making your life in 8 Spatial more fulfilling and productive.

8 Spatial Davao Filinvest Location
8 Spatial Davao Filinvest - Photo Gallery
8 Spatial Davao Filinvest Amenities
8 Spatial Davao Filinvest Contact Us
8 Spatial Davao FilinvestHome